Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Yes, I Did It. What Are You Going to Do About It?

Pics from Florence and Pisa are up.

With this one, I firmly entrenched myself in the ranks of the "Stupid Things Tourists Do" club.

Look! I'm fixing the Leaning Tower of Pisa! I'm fixing it!

Here are some other smart people that are in the club as well.

Get it? GET IT???

The fact that he's drinking from a beer can and has his hand on the back of her head is what makes this seem so realistic...What? That's not...? Damn...

Is that a grimace or a look of pure pleasure on his face?

This is only funny because a shirtless cowboy is doing it. Yeee-ha!

(More stupid tourists here.)

25 comments:

Derek said...

Funny Shit

S.Klassen said...

lol, funny pics.

Niccio Dartsmouth said...

ok now thats just funny.

Kiki said...

Those are some of the best pictures ever.

Phil said...

Very funny site AMG. Have you ever seen ZeFrank.com? Some real funny stuff, check out the 'Educational Videos'

Vixen said...

WOW! Those are some funny ass pics!!

Alexis said...

THAT WAS AWESOME!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I don't know whether to smile or to grimace at your Pisa fixin'.

Miss_Vicki said...

Holy sheet, those are hilarious!!

Unknown said...

Holy Crap...these are great pics! Thanks for the rat poisoning advice...I will have to think about it though :-)

Chris said...

The one you didn't post is the best: Girl gives a Ronald McDonald statue a BJ while he sits on a park bench. Now THAT's HOT!

mmm....forbidden clowns...

Robert said...

Wow AMG. You're much taller than I imagined. You gotta be what... 200 feet tall?

Toad734 said...

I think you fixed it!

Bridget Unnel said...

You crazy kids!!

Blake said...

I don't think these pictures could be more American. I love 'em.

Blake

Rusty said...

Even funnier with the captions.

Unknown said...

Now I can finally admit that I am not the only silly American who has arrogantly tried to fix the Tower. Pheeeww!

Busty Wilde said...

Damn, I want to join that club.

SS said...

LOL! those are great!

Anonymous said...

OMG! Thanks for posting these pics. I really needed a good laugh tonight! :)

The Lazy Iguana said...

Do people really do that?

SirTalksALot said...

Strong woman!

Anthony said...

that was great...i love it when americans represent

Unknown said...

Hey, its the human sun dial! Cool pics.

Peace.

Saur♥Kraut said...

This is hysterical!