Friday, July 29, 2005

Do You Think He Had to Use Hedge Clippers?

In honour (so much honor, in fact, that I'm using the English spelling) of Scott C's departure from the midwest today, I present to you The Evolution and Eventual Downfall of Scott C's Hair: A Graphic Study.



Yes, he cut it all off last week. Something about "wanting to make a good impression" at his new rotation and "not wanting to look like a drugged-out hippie" and "wanting to get laid" (I think a good first step would be not wearing a sweater around your shoulders like in the middle picture). I told him he didn't wear nearly enough tie-dye to look like a hippie, but he went forward with the procedure anyway. The hair was out of control though, attacking and devouring anything in its path, including birds and small children. At night you could hear their cries of terror....but it's all over now. The world is safe once again.

16 comments:

Robert said...

The fro makes you look like Al Frankin.

King Nate Unknown said...

Fro + White guy ='s just not quite right. Sorry.

Anonymous said...

What a cruel joke our hair tends to play on us.

Unknown said...

Damn, that dude needed a trim in a major way. I would have drunk him under the table one night and done him a favor if he was my buddy! Too bad the after shot isn't his full face with his new cut, but it is safe to say he has less of a novelty look to him.

Peace

Darcey said...

I'm loving the short hair. And the glasses.

Chixulub said...

You blew it, Scott. You coulda been a CONTENDER

I hope to be...

Anonymous said...

Wow. Feeling the love.

Thanks a pantload, AMG. :)
sc.

(really me, the PDA doesn't support java, or something.)

jamwall said...

al franken!!!!

Walter said...

Didn't he have any Samson-like side effects?

Echrai said...

I hope they found a good use for all that hair. You know, blankets for children in Africa or... uh... sock puppets?

Fred said...

He is an Al Franken look-alike. Scary.

Dave Morris said...

Funny how we change ourselves over time. We get tired of the "old me" and say fuck it.

Nobody would ever look at my high school pictures and imagine it was me.

Here's to your new do, Scott!

Heather said...

My friend, Nic, asked me last night if he needed to get rid of his hair. He said that it's making him hot...but it's soooo cute...I love curly hair on a fella...

But, I think he'll look more like a grown up if he gets rid of it...

Bridget Unnel said...

How very "Queer Eye for the Blog Guy"!

Jeremiah said...

That hair looked awful. He'll probably do a lot better with it gone.

Katie said...

loved this.