Friday, January 27, 2012

life goes on, indeed.

Man, I used to be one hell of a funny bitch. What happened??? It's like I hit 30 and suddenly was no fun anymore. Maychance (perbe?) I'll start posting again, even though I've lost all my followers and friends. Sob. I was once a not-really-big deal in the blogosphere!

But. I have a kid now. I grew a little human and she came out of me and now she sits up and eats and poops like a real person. Her name is Carys and she's amazing.

Whoa. I'm a mom. Weird.

6 comments:

BrideOfPorkins said...

Through the magic of RSS feeds you haven't lost this follower! :D

Congratulations and welcome to the blogosphere to Anonymous Midwest Carys!

T. M. Hunter said...

Blog feeds are an interesting thing...saw your update at the top of mine just now.

Anya said...

Congratulation to New Mommy. Your princess has got a sweet and beautiful name.

bridal photographer dallas tx said...

congratulations!

Heather said...

Hi I’m Heather! Please email me, I have a question about your blog! LifesABanquet1(at)gmail.com

Anonymous said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gOaMva1OpWk

Hartmut from Bremerhaven...

Do you remember me?

sweetwaterdream@t-online.de