Monday, May 23, 2005

Because He's Tall. And Has Red Hair.

We all know that I am hilarious, but there are other funny people out there as well. Case in point: Conan O'Brien.

Because I have spent all morning and afternoon not working (completely legally this time, as my company had a badmitten tournament and my department's team TOOK IT ALL), I have quite a lot of emails from people pleading with me to solve their problems piling up in my inbox. If anyone can figure out a way to take out Outlook in a worldwide coup de grace, please do. In the meantime, I have to actually work (I know, totally unfair), so enjoy this piece d'resistance (second French phrase, I'm really gearing up for my Europe trip here!) penned by Conan. And because he's tall and redheaded, you know it's going to be funny.


The Future of Television


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

your company has badminton tournaments?! i'm so jealous! i realize this makes me sound like a huge nerd, but that is awesome!

Lara said...

BADMINTON?

WTF? Is that how you spell that? I will leave my post unedited with the incorrect spelling so everyone can see what a retard I am.

scott c said...

Wow. That's turbo-retarted.

sc.

ps: you stole my link. I demand renumeration!!! //shakes fist






//gives up and reads link again and laughs.

Anonymous said...

nothing more sexy than an anonymous midwest girl! Except maybe one from the florida swamps!
Delicious times are coming. Sweat it out, suit up, and get prepared!