Monday, June 20, 2005

Is It Really Only Monday?

More pictures up; this time we have the rest of the London pics and most of the Paris ones. Still to come: Italy!

Now be a dear and help this man raise enough money to buy a swingset for his children.


Funniest. Auction. Ever. I am truly sick of the "Virgin Mary Found in Cum Stain on My Bed!" auctions. Funny when they first came out, now old and busted. This, however, is the shit. Buy his wristbands today!

"I have been training for the past ten years of my life for Triathlons. Although I have never won one I have finished in the top 500 everytime."


"My body needs to be in top shape to even compete. You can see from the pictures how demanding this can be. You can also see my modeling ability! This talent is natural! I have had no professional training-the camera just talks to me."

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG! That is the funniest thing I've ever seen. LOL. It's so sad... :)

Anthony said...

that is sooo unavoidingly funny...good stuff

Anonymous said...

Well well... What William Hung was to music. Splendid.

Unknown said...

Reminded me of when Homer Simpson was dancing to "Who wears short shorts" and shaking his booty.

To be honest though I did have a few pairs of those shorts I used to wear to the gym circa 1993-94. I started wearing them because lots of the bigger 'roid-head guys at the gym used to sport them. And since I had (and still have) big quads I thought it was a good idea. Glad I woke up eventually and stopped wearing them. Basically, I came to the conclusion that by wearing them it was sort of like wearing my old singlet, even though I no longer wrestle - makes no sense.

Peace.

Bridget Unnel said...

I am far too disturbed by the sight of those shorts to comment. Excuse me, I need a few moments to compose myself... "mommy!"

Anonymous said...

that's hilarious!

Robert said...

I think I threw up in my mouth a little.

Thomcat said...

OMG ! i didn't know that you were gonna post my pics online !!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for sharing that link. That is one of the funniest things I've seen in a while.

Gibs & Ava said...

thats great.