Thursday, June 02, 2005

When Good Boobs Go Bad.

So of course I'm not sitting here doing a last-minute load of laundry and finishing packing just hours before I leave, because that would be perfectly ridiculous. I surely finished packing last night. Last week, even. Truly, I've been packed for a month. I actually started packing before I even knew I was going on this trip.

So as a (temporary) farewell and (sort of) last hurrah to the millions upon millions of people who read this (right?), I thought I would leave you with the following picture:

*

Normally I leave the celeb-bashing and photo-shopping of pictures to the girls over at iMod* and Trent at Pink, but WTF?!!?!? Are boobs supposed to come out at a 90 degree angle like that? And is that a man or a cardboard cutout she's next to?

So with that lovely image in your mind that may forever turn you off the breasteses, I will blog you again in two weeks!

SCOTT, YOU'RE IT!**

*All the cool kids are doing it nowadays.
** Please don't eff this up...I would like at least one or two readers when I get back.


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a great trip. Details and pictures when you get back.

Obi-Mac BakDon said...

You will be missed, but Scott will do fine.

Steph said...

When bad boobs happen to good people...how sad.

Nicki said...

Oh WOW on the pic!

And as for packing, overrated! I just don't unpack from my last trip...

Bridget Unnel said...

You better get us all some really cool souvenirs for leaving us with that superdooper scary photo!!!

Lord Chimmy said...

Those are some low-riding breastisis.

SirTalksALot said...

Golly have fun! But why pack, just buy thrift clothes when you get there, throw them away before you leave....no lines at the baggage claim!

The G Manifesto said...

Terrible style as well