Wednesday, October 19, 2005

I'll Take That Spoon in Solid Gold, Please

I won the lottery today. Well, at least, I'm going to be winning the lottery in one hour and four minutes. All $340 million, because, of course, I will be the only winner. After tonight, I will be hiring a ghost writer to write these posts for me. As such, my future posts will be much funnier and more poignant. Poignanter. Of course, Big Bird would be better at this point, but I think he's busy. So it won't be him, but I'll try to find someone of equal caliber. Because you all deserve that.

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Good luck! And don't spend it all in one place or ON one place. You know like your own island! LOL

Peace

Derek said...

Bad news AMG I won it with a 7 people I work with so now you can ghost write for me .......salary and fringe benefits of course

Carlos said...

Isn't it more poignanter? :-)

Cj

Weary Hag said...

Well, the time has now passed and I don't think you won... which is a very GOOD thing for us, because your blog just wouldn't be the same if you had a ghost writer. Even if it was more poignanter. haha

KalPDG said...

You´re on something, aren´t you???

If you are, I want some!

Anonymous said...

She didn't need me... how sad.

I gave good rates too

sue said...

DAMN. I was supposed to win...
Guess we're both in the 'back to work' club, huh?

ThatIsMeWhat said...

I'm no geography major, but I do believe that Oregon isn't in the midwest :P Something tells me you'll be better than that ghost writer anyway.

David Stehle said...

$340 million and still climbing! I don't think anyone won. We were all served up a spoonful of shit. Eat up and enjoy.

Chixulub said...

The damned Gas & Sip cashier sold me a ticket, and I specified it had to be 'the winning ticket.'

He can thank the high turnover at the Gas & Sip that I'll never see him again, because I'd kill him for this.