Monday, November 28, 2005

Yes, Six Days, I Know, I Suck. Blame the Turkey.

I am fearful that my homegirl Lindsey from iMod has been kidnapped. She hasn't posted in a MONTH, and I know her life is so sweet that she has dozens of things to post about. Like being reported missing and having her purse turn up 500 miles away, or the time she peed all over her parent's deck, or the time her guy's car got stolen, but it didn't really, they just forgot where they parked it, but then it really did get stolen, and isn't that ironic? I miss her antics, her zany ways, her adorable Photoshopped pictures. Hear this! I am hereby offering a reward of one million dollars* for her safe return.

And now, a random conversation, preserved here for posterity:

Scott: I'll be right back, I have to go the bathroom.
(A split second later, Scott returns.)
AMBF: That was quick. Did you go in the sink?
Scott: Yes.
Me: Did you wash your hands?
Scott: Yes. At the same time.
Me: With your pee?
Scott: Yes. It's much faster that way.
AMBF: That's brilliant. It has a built-in on/off switch!
Scott: And you don't have to wait for the water to warm up!



*Payable in 2098 dollars, noting that in 2056 Canada will take over the U.S. and our dollar will become virtually worthless.

12 comments:

scott c said...

In my defense, I did use soap.
sc.

JoeyJoJoJo said...

Brilliant!! Ah, the creative mind at work!

Anonymous said...

you and scott crack me up!

Anonymous said...

Hey! I remember you. . .

JoeC said...

lol, that Scott chap is real witty nd brilliant.... man, thats a good one. Cheers!

Unknown said...

Ha!

Peace

Sass said...

That's gross. But I am still laughing.

Amanda said...

wait, i think i love scott. but not sure i would ever let him touch me.

very funny. i hope you find iMod. i'll put up some posters.

otilius said...

ewwwww, get some new soap...well, it is supposed to be good for the feet. dunno about the hands. no, I do know--it ain't good!

Just Me said...

oh that's just gross...but funny

Todd said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Todd said...

I have done this before, but more in a R. Kelly sort of way. Call me ladies!!