Wednesday, December 14, 2005

More Things to Burn! Oh, the Unbridled Joy!

Hmm. Um, whoops. Before you complain about your Secret Santa, you should make sure it wasn't your boss. Because I think bosses have a tendency to be shitty on the small gifts, but then come through in a big way for the final exchange*. Behold:




Because I love colored glass. It's pretty, you see!

Also, I know everyone LOVED my sunburn pictures (SEVENTY-TWO comments, people! Where's the love now, when I'm not cancer-ridden?), so tomorrow I'm going to share more burn pictures. As a strict warning against grabbing burning poptarts out of a toaster. So prepare.



* We exchanged final gifts a full 12 days before Christmas. Because, you know, even though it's called "Secret Santa," we wouldn't want anyone to think it was actually associated with Christmas, what with the rampant political correctness and all.


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

**SPOILER WARNING**

Nah, I won't ruin it... but seriously, take care of that thing!

Chixulub said...

My camping buds hate the size I build my campfires to. 'Seen from space' is a phrase I've overheard before they hide my firewood.

I don't do candles, though, on account of having a house fire start from a combination of a cat, an ugly drape, and a chocolate smelling candle. I don't mind risking a forest fire, but not in the house.

Suburban Turmoil said...

Gah, all this secret santa-ing almost makes me want to go back to work. Almost.

Gadfly said...

MMMMmmmmmm.... colored glass ...


PS: I do NOT want peace on earth for Christmas. I want planetwide harmony during the winter celebration.

Sorry ... I just threw up in my mouth ... just a little bit.

David Stehle said...

More fried skin pics? What did we do to deserve such a treat? It sounds like a true delight and I'm looking forward to the gruesomeness! ;)

sue said...

I am a candle fiend... love 'em! These are really pretty!

scott c said...

Not to be a hater, AMG. But I clearly see two pictures of candles and then one of coasters with pictures of children.

Unless you like to burn children...

If so, Game On.
sc.