Monday, May 08, 2006

This Must Be the Plan that Tara Reid is On.

I have been doing pretty good lately with the whole diet and exercise thing. Not that I'm trying to necessarily lose weight, but I am aiming to tone up and be healthier. Or, more exactly, look like Adriana Lima. Can you get a sexy pout through exercise?

So this past week, I've been doing EXCELLENT with it. That is, if by "diet and exercise" you mean drinking tons of beer, eating awesome fried bar food, and playing video games whenever not drinking. I blame Scott entirely for this, as two of the celebrations have been in his honor, and even though one other outing wasn't for him, we went with him. Monday? Play your new video game all night, rationalizing that you could work out tomorrow. Hah! Little did you know what the rest of the week would bring... Tuesday? Scott's birthday! Drink! Wednesday? Feel sick and lay in bed all day playing video games. Thursday? Go to a concert and drink! Friday? Go to a bar and drink! Saturday? Go to Scott's graduation party and drink! Do not pass go! Do not collect $200! In fact, spend $200 on the bar tab! Sunday? Okay, Sunday was actually productive and I did everything I hadn't done in the past week, like laundry and cleaning and showering, and I even managed a quick jog on the treadmill.

Best line of the night Saturday, said by the newly Doctor-ed Scott (Dr. Scott, Pharm.D.) as he was handing out drink tickets: "Here you go. It's a prescription....to get wasted." Awesome.

12 comments:

Gadfly said...

You are a wicked naughty evil girl! I have no choice but to spank you. But first, go put on a pair of MaryJanes and a plaid skirt.

And bring Adriana Lima back with you.

Anonymous said...

I have a couple of friends who are pharmacists...and I refuse to call them doctor. They request it...but oh HELL no...

exile said...

drinking beer and playing video games are my exercise

hannah said...

I've been playing a lot of video games lately too. I don't know what sparked my inner "7-year-old-boy" but I just cannot get enough of Tony Hawk Pro Skater!

T. M. Hunter said...

Just remember, while eating and drinking, to leave a little bit in the glass or on the plate.

As we know, all of the calories flow to the untouched end...

Cupcake Blonde said...

Hmmm...must find a way to drink while simultaneously working out. Then you can kill two birds with one martini.

JulieGong said...

Although I don't need a prescription to get wasted I would like to make it 'offical' and 'legal'. I'll have to talk to Scott and see what I can do...

Brianne said...

My highly effective work out plan includes rum & diet cream soda, Super Mario Bros. and ... huh... that's it. Yet one of these days, this plan will help me look like Charlize Theron.

Actually have you tried Carmen Electra's striptease work out videos? I haven't actually made it through one of the routines but it still looks interesting. And hey - the boyfriends get a show as well!

mysterygirl! said...

That's awesome. If you have a prescription to get wasted, then you are allowed to lighten up your diet and exercise plan.

Chixulub said...

I've been getting wasted without a prescription for years. So glad there's an over-the-counter option...

Chris said...

I have the perfect workout to go along with the booze and video games diet: agressive sex.

Crazy, wild, hair-pulling, grab-the-headboard sex is a complete full-body workout and actually yields better results when fueled by booze and/or drugs.

At least, y'know, that's what I've heard. ;)

scott c said...

Heh. I almost forgot I said that...

I should probably retract statement that as based upon State Law, I have no prescriptive authority.

Sorry, I'll go back to studying law.
sc.