Wednesday, September 20, 2006

MC Pee Pants, Anyone? Sir Loin? Little Brittle? Hesh Hipplewhite? Anyone? Anyone?

Sunday night I saw what was indubitably the greatest concert in the history of the world. Original Woodstock? Like a five year old's first piano concert compared to this.

Who was this sultan of smack, this lyrical lyricist, this musical mystic?

It was MC Chris, bitches. MC Chris of Aqua Teen Hunger Force and MC Pee Pants fame. Holla!





He's like a little 3/4 scale person.



My autographed CD. Note the heart. I think he wants to marry me.



Here are two videos from the show. The first is a video of him preforming one of his songs. The second is a segue he did between songs. Terrible video, but funny, funny stuff.

MC Chris Video 1

MC Chris Video 2

14 comments:

scott c said...

Holy crap. You're like an ogre compared to that dude.

Anthony said...

that was very very very funny

Ayatollah Mugsy said...

He is my height.

Chixulub said...

If he won't marry you, I will.

palinode said...

I love MC Chris. For starters, he makes me feel tall. And all his Aqua Teen Hunger Force and Sealab appearances make me laugh until the ribs, they hurt.

Gadfly said...

You look so totally geeked out with excitement in that photo.

I'm so embarrassed for you.

;-)

in2deep said...

you're a lucky lucky girl!:)

Lynda said...

I can't believe you were at the original Woodstock! What? That isn't the point of the post....

Lludd ap Gwyn said...

I can turn on all the taps in my house!

T. M. Hunter said...

I think I can officially call myself old now, because I have no idea who this person is...

Greg said...

MC Chris is so awesome... he is the #1 reason to watch Aqua Teen Hunger Force. Nice photo!

BadGod said...

Sokol is a shit hole but they do have some ok bands.

I can totally see your bra in that pic!

I once got kicked outta Sokol for gettin punched in the face. True story!

Anonymous said...

I was at that show I love lvoe mc chris. I was in the front row and I was the most entertained I have ever been ever. He signed my cd, my copy of animal crossing for nintindo ds and the super mario brothers case that it was in. I got a heart too! It's my most prized posession!

Unknown said...

I was at this show as well. I've seen him a couple times in Omaha, but this was the best. He signed my DMOC cd as well. His acapella version of "I want Candy" was amazing.