Thursday, September 28, 2006

Life Could Only Get Better If I Woke Up This Morning and Looked Like Adriana Lima.

I'm pretty sure yesterday was the best day ever. Because I got a new laptop! It's so purdy! And fast! And even though it's only 12.1", it feels huge to me because my old one (AKA SlowCrackedBrokeAss) was only 11". That extra inch can make all the difference in the world, ifyouknowwhati'msayin'. And what I'm saying is, I don't need my glasses with the new one.



But as awesome as the new laptop was, what really made the day great was the ten pounds of meat I received. I love meat. I love especially 10 filet mignons, 20 gourmet burgers, and an assortment of steak skewers, pork chops, sirloins, chicken breasts, and other dead animal body parts I can't even name. And not just did I get a literal ton of meat, I got a literal ton of meat from the best meat store in the whole world, the super duper famous Omaha Steaks. Ah, meat. Meat meat meat. I will so be grilling my ass off in the coming weeks. And you all (the one person who is left reading this) are welcome to come over for some famous AMBF-prepared steaks.


P.S. As I was typing this, I burped the most noxious burp ever, derived from a lethal combination of deviled eggs, meatballs, crab salad, potato salad, SunChips, and apple crisp. Yes, folks, it was potluck food day at work today.

20 comments:

Chixulub said...

Omaha Steaks? I'm there. I'll bring beer.

Sexy Lexi said...

Congratulations...she's so pretty! Are you going to give her a new name?

Brianne said...

My boyfriend would be so jealous of you if he read this.. he too loves meat. He would probably demand a grill-off. :) And I would be a more than willing taste tester.

Anthony said...

if you are in a giving mood send a filet this way w/ some dry ice to keep'r fresh...
and that is a gnarly burp...i'm personnally proud of you...
by chance did you have anyone in the vicinity to give it a courtesy sniff?

Ilanna said...

that burp certainly does sound impressive.. :)

As for the steaks :) well i'm still reading - but i don't think i can get to the midwest from the east coast... :)

Enjoy though. (i find, that a very simple 10 minute marinade of basalmic vinegar makes any meat taste better :) )

ENjoy - and try not to spoil the dog. :)

Anonymous said...

A Dell? For serious? Whywhywhywhy?

Lynda said...

Oooo, prudy!

What time is steaks tonight?

JulieGong said...

Steaks are tasty. And so was that burp.

Gadfly said...

Coincidentally, I grilled up a ton of quadraped this weekend. Beef ribs, pork ribs, burgers. Filled the fridge with mesquite-grilled goodness.

So believe me when I tell ya! I've got your meat right here! ;-)

Mr. Toast said...

Wow, that had to be a few hudred bucks worth of meat from Omaha ... but what a perfect combination! You can grill your steaks over your new Dell laptop when it explodes and catches on fire!

Ayatollah Mugsy said...

Just a reminder: My ministry accepts meat in its offering plates. Cooked or raw.

Dustin said...

you obviously aren't using it much

David Stehle said...

I just got a new laptop too and my meat is 17 inches! Oops, I mean my laptop is 17 inches.

JoeyJoJoJo said...

Save some meat for me!!! I'm coming to Omahaon the twentieth, decided notto surprise you guys this time because the last time I did I was beaten with a purse!!

Brianne said...

Dude - where the heck have you been? Did you fall off the face of the earth or something? I'm suffering from AMG-post withdrawal. :(

* said...

congrats on the new laptop...I totally understand your excitement. Except my excitement was not over the size of the laptop (it does have a nice widescreen), but at its raw awesome power compared to my Pentium II desktop (which was still running well, but obviously is behind the times).

Unfortunately, I bought it just before the Duo core processors were available on laptops so I specifically bought a P4 Hyperthreading so it weighs a ton (for a laptop).

* said...

oh yeah..based on your description, that sounds like the nastiest possible burp ever.

Gross..makes me vomit in my mouth =/

Rachel said...

Oh my god... I LOVE ya to pieces!!!

Ayatollah Mugsy said...

Please tell Anonymous Midwest Puppy that I have a Dogster page now.

Anonymous said...

That had to be one of the stinkiest burps ever!