Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Merry Christmas to All, and to All a Broken Eardrum.

What, you hate me for not posting? It's okay, I hate me too. And wow, do I have stories to tell, like about the time when Riley (my dog) swallowed a three foot long string and I had to make him vomit it up so it wouldn't tangle up his intestines and kill him and he was barfing everywhere and it was so gross I almost puked too, but it worked in the end and yes, I just used three different words to describe the act of forcing your stomach contents to exit through your mouth. Yay for visuals!

In that spirit, let me wish you all a very merry Christmas. And all that jazz. And the thing about the little gift I'm giving you below (courtesy of The Sneeze) is that you have to let it play all the way through. Promise me you will.



(or download an mp3 version.)

** Now available with 100% more zombies!

8 comments:

scott c said...

Compared with that nugget of holiday joy, the string in the intestines is way less nauseating.

Bloggers that don't post are lame... er... never mind

5 of 9er said...

WOW. Tone-deaf blasphemy at it's finest. That made my day (I guess not the blasphemy part) and all of my office mates' day since I blasted it on my computer. Nice!

Anonymous said...

Is this the equivalent of you throwing in the towel on this blog until the new year?

Simeon said...

Mid-West chick, THAT is a holiday song! Damn right it is. I'm gonna link a posting on my blog right to this posting of yours for all my readers to enjoy. Thank you for sharing the spirit. If you want to confirm that I'm doin' it, just visit me (www.lawtarget.blogspot.com)

JulieGong said...

um. i just knocked over a glass of water and my speaker when he hit the high note. well worth it though.

mysterygirl! said...

That is a really gross story about your dog, but I'm glad that both of you are okay.

I'm kind of afraid to listen to this song.

Anonymous said...

Speaking of Riley, some folks at work were thinking of someone to paint their face green and come in as The Grinch, and a mutual friend somehow came up with me.

So, I'll need to borrow Riley, with a stick tied to his head to complete my ensemble next week.

oh, yeah, great song. I'm gonna use that version in the upcoming Karaoke finals. Wish me luck!

Man On The Street said...

Wow, that song sucked. I mean, braying, wheezy crooning can be effective (See Tom Waits), but successful examples of that are few and far between. But nice blog though...