Wednesday, April 14, 2010

life goes on. ?.

In the time since I last posted, I found out I was pregnant. December 29, 2009.

2009 turned into 2010.

We celebrated Valentine's Day by telling my family we were having a baby.

We had an ultrasound and saw our perfect baby.

March turned into April, and we were oh-so-close to the halfway point of the pregnancy, April 20.

On April 12, far too early, we had our son, Caleb Anthony. He lived for 20 minutes.

On April 14, we're hanging in there. Barely.

I have a new blog about our new life.

5 comments:

MrCorey said...

Oh guys. That's so not good. Heart for you. Hang in there.

mysterygirl! said...

I'm so, so sorry.

BrideOfPorkins said...

*hugs*

Mr. Toast said...

There are no adequate words, so "I'm sorry" will have to do. Keep hanging in there.

Carlos said...

I miss you. Funny, because I don't even know you. Been reading your blot for years. Hope you're well.