Saturday, January 22, 2005

Evan's America

I have to give a plug for one of my good friends. You know how it goes. :) But in this case I think it's worth it. Plus he paid me good money. And by that I mean he gave me a beer.

He has created a web series that will have a new episode every month or so. The show's synopisis is below:

Set against the backdrop of an America where Big Media rules opinion and elections are decided by the highest bidders (sound familiar?), a band of young twenty-something idealists set out to reclaim the democracy promised to them. Armed with a small website and well-organized scams, they are planning a revolution. No small task, considering they are facing the most overwhelming odds any rebellion has ever met--all of the influence and money in the most powerful nation on earth.

Okay, me again. Anyways, it's pretty good. Check it out and let me know what you think!

Evan's America

1 comments:

Todd HellsKitchen said...

Well, his web site is pretty amazing. So if the quality of his writing is as top notch, he'll do great.