Monday, January 24, 2005

Google Yourself

Has anyone ever googled themselves and found website results that they really don't want to be associated with? That, if a prospective employer found, might prevent you from getting the job? That might, in fact, cause you to be completely alienated from any friends and family members that might see it, cause strangers in the street to give you weird looks and cause small children nightmares?

Currently, when you google my first and last name, there are six hits, three of which are actually me and three of which are legitimate other sites. However, about a year ago, if you googled my entire name, you got about 300 results, 294 of which were beastiality sites. I'm not kidding...the full "Horse cock dog f*ck watch me have sex with a python hung mastiff bull blow job doggie style cowboy girls watch them bang a duck" type sites. I don't know how on earth that happened, but it was kind of disturbing. I mean, you have sex with a goat one time, and it's plastered all over the internet! Is anything not sacred anymore? Okay, I didn't really bang a goat, but I did see one. At the zoo. So how did my name get associated with all of those sites? It was kind of embarrasing for a while.


2 comments:

Lara said...

Luckily, I managed to destroy all hard evidence of the tryst...except for that half-goat, half-human spawn that I keep hidden in a dark corner of my basement. The world just wouldn't understand...

SingingCowgirl said...

I think you should sell tickets to see the fruit of your loins (er...something like that). You know, like at the fair when they have those tents that advertise..."Pay $1.00 to see the worlds largest hairy armed woman with three boobs!" Well, I don't know if there really is a hairy armed woman with three boobs, but maybe at some fair...anyway, I think you could get more than $1.00 these days. I mean, look at the price of gas! I would definitely pay more to see that.

So where can I find these pics on the net? Just kidding.

When I google myself, I just find out that I am a teacher in the midwest somewhere. Nothing too exciting there. See the Frogg's post on this at www.grackyfroggink.com/froggfiles