Sunday, January 30, 2005

I'm Like Martha Stewart, Bitch.

I had a very productive Sunday today! Today, I:

1. Had a nutritious breakfast.*
2. Worked out.**
3. Cleaned the house. ***
4. Did laundry.****
5. Went grocery shopping.*****
6. Had a nutritious lunch.******
7. Drank the recommended eight glasses of water a day.*******
8. Ended world huger.********
9. Made a delicious, nutritious, home-cooked, three-course meal for my boyfriend and I that was waiting for him, hot on the table, when he got home from work.*********
10. Had fantastic, mind blowing sex.**********
11. Went to sleep early.***********

*Ate an ice cream sandwich.
**Sat on my ass and watched TV.
***Thought about cleaning the house, but really played a video game for six hours.
****Actually did start a load. But it's still sitting there in the washing machine, growing hard and moldy as we speak (or rather, as I write).
*****Realized I had no food in the house, contemplated going to the grocery store, but decided to play my video game some more.
******Since I didn't go grocery shopping, ate a piece of stale bread with maple syrup and some M&Ms I found under the couch.
*******Drank ten Mountain Dews.
********Really did that, but lost my notes.
*********Ordered a pizza for delivery.
**********Fell asleep while watching T.V.
***********See note for **********.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, god, the list could go on! I'm actually kind of embarrassed to say it, because right now I'm playing Kingdom Hearts, which I have been made fun of for several times. I beat it when it first came out, but dusted it off to play again the other day.

BTW, I could have written your profile myself. A little scary.

Lara said...

Yeah, awesome game. Have you played Half Life 2? That's another sweet one.

Robert said...

Halo 2 is definitely one of my time wasters. I just really get a kick out of those double machine guns. I made it through on the normal setting. Now I trying on the next one up. Never tried it "live" or networked though.