Friday, February 11, 2005

My Own Piece of Nazi Propaganda.

I got a new car! Yes, folks, AMG is drivin' and stylin' now. (See how that rhymes? Dr. Suess was an amateur! Actually, I guess it doesn't rhyme that well at all. I suck.) It's a gorgeous black 2001 VW Jetta GLS with a 1.8L turbo engine. And it's a five-speed. And I just had an orgasm writing that. I am considering going down to the police station to see if I can just give them $500 and then call it good on all future speeding tickets I might be getting this year.



I haven't completed the final step of ownership yet, though - I don't have a nickname for it because I haven't found one that fits just right yet. I considered briefly "My-Big-Black-Beautiful-Baby-That-Cost-Me-a-Shit-Ton-o-Money", but that sounds like something Hugh Grant might call Divine Brown. So then I considered "My-Little-Nazi-Engineered-Marvel," but my friend Lon Berstein didn't like that for some reason. Something about his grandma and gas showers...I'm not quite sure what that was all about.

It's weird having this new car, though...I'm very protective of it. Yesterday, someone flicked a cigarette out their window and it hit Lil' Nazi, and I killed the guy. With my bare hands. But you can bet I didn't get a darn speck of blood on my baby.

7 comments:

Bottle Rocket Fire Alarm said...

My grandfather brought back real Nazi memorabilia from WWII. He sold it for whiskey money when my dad was 15. Dad got mad.

I guess I'm mad at him for selling it, too. Not because I could've made a fortune on ebay selling it to weird bald kids with ugly tattoos and chain wallets, but because it would be nice to have if I ever needed to shiv somebody.

Whitney said...

The Nazi's made the Jews wear flair...

Andrew Butters said...

Black Widow.

Lara said...

Ohhhh Black Widow. I like that. :)

HatHead said...

ummm...what happened to your car that got stolen from the shop? the new one covered by insurance?

Lara said...

The whole car didn't get stolen, it just got broken into. I had already decided not to fix it - it would cost more to fix it than to pay it off. So my mom bought it for my sister.

And I got a new car! :)

HatHead said...

good deal - nice work!