Thursday, March 16, 2006

Is Better Late Than Never True or is That Just What Procrastinators Tell themselves to Feel Better?

So. As some of you may remember, last June I went to Europe with my little sister. When I got back, I promptly began to post pictures of said trip on my AMG Goes to Europe blog*. I got most of them up, and then...I don't know what happened. I just stopped.

But! Today I posted the rest! See? I can finish things I start, mom!**

Added are pictures from Vatican City, Pompeii and Sorrento, and Capri and Naples. Ironically, Sorrento and Capri are home to the most beautiful of the pictures I took, so of course I would add them last. Also added are three pictures in Montecatini Treme at the end of the Florence and Pisa section.

I still have a hard time believing that I was actually in Italy. I want to go back. Any takers? Your treat?



* Does anyone else find it weird that Blogger doesn't recognize the word blog?
** As long as I have nine months to do it!


8 comments:

ash said...

Blogger's spell checker is crap. Aside from not recognising 'blog' or indeed, 'blogger', it doesn't recognise swear words or English spelling of words. And clicking the "Learn" does absolutely nothing!

Roonie said...

I wasn't aware that Blogger had a spell checker...

I went to Italy with my little sister, too. And it just wasn't enough! Now I must hit the rest of the world!

* said...

You better believe I believe better late than never. Poor Boy is really gonna have some made-up dates in his baby book, which I promise I'll get to. I'm even making up a birth announcement since we technically never sent one out. I wouldn't bother but I hate to see the comparison he's going to make between his book and kid #2. Assuming I am as diligent as I plan to be with kid #2. And usually it's #2 and follow that gets shafted...

(I also have to get to my wedding album, my honeymoon album, our album for our trip to Ireland...etc.).

Let me know when you find someone to front your trip to Italy and we will join you.

Darcey said...

Um, when I win the lottery, you and I are so on for a tour of Europe, AMG!
I haven't been yet, and as long as our first stop can be Amsterdam so I can say hello to my family, let's pack!

MJL said...

I was lucky enough to spend 4 months in Rome for school back in 2001. Some of those pictures brought back some great memories...

Thanks!

Brianne said...

Sure! Italy air trip. I know what you mean, except I only got to spend 6 hours in Venice... and that was it. It was SUCH a f'ing tease!! But I will go back one of these days. It will be a few years from now but hey - if you haven't made it back there before then you are welcome to come with my boyfriend and me.

hannah said...

Good stuff there McAnonymous O'Midwest Girl-ahan. Yeah, happy SPD! Let the green brew flow!

Cupcake Blonde said...

Yes! Every time I spell check I am astonished that "blog" comes up as an unknown word...how odd!

I would email them but they never reply to any of my issues so I've given up!