Sunday, May 21, 2006

A Conversation That Would Have Been Awesome Had It Actually Occurred.

After listening to John Landis talk about making the movie "Animal House" when he was only 27 years old:

Me, to Scott: "So, Scott, you're 27. Where's your 'Animal House'?"
Scott: "Oh, it's here....in my pants!"*



* How the conversation actually went:
Me, to Scott: "So, Scott, you're 27. Where's
your 'Animal House'?"
Scott: "Oh, well, you know, I haven't yet had the amount of time I really need to dedicate myself to truly focusing on making..."
Me, interrupting: "You know, you totally should have just answered
'In my pants.'"

13 comments:

Gadfly said...

Naaa

Too open for a counterstrike.

"Oh no, Scott. I wasn't talking about your gerbil wheel."

minijonb said...

"Oh, it's here....in my pants!"

That's my new second favorite pickup line. My favorite is when I offer free breast exams =;-)

"There are no rules..."

Lynda said...

Is the house for his animial his underpants?

Chris said...

That is awesome. I'm stealing that one.

I'm sure it's applicable to a host of other questions. ;)

Sexy Lexi said...

NICE! And you practically gave him that one! Does Scott bow down to your greatness? Cause he totally should.

Dan said...

That really is the great thing about genitals, the versitility of nicknames and suggestive wordplay. And sex.

T. M. Hunter said...

Guys just have to make things so much more complicated than they actually are...

Chris Wilson said...

And I'm 10 times funnier when my wife finishes my sentences.

Dustin said...

putting words in our mouth....imagine that?!?

cute pup btw

Chixulub said...

My animal house is in a shoe somewhere.

Ike said...

My animal house went six feet under with Belushi, but you would have really, really liked to play with it....(I said grinning my ass off)...

Anonymous said...

Oh fudge.

I don't even think I have an Animal House. That's the risk you run when with all that book learnin.

I only have a Bleak House :(

It's still in the dickens area, right?

Anonymous said...

It sounds as if he's ever going to make his "Animal House," you're first going to have to write the script for him.