Thursday, July 06, 2006

Dear God, Are You There? It's Me, AMG. I Need a Life!

Has everyone abandoned me yet due to my lack of posts? Please come back. I've been so busy lately with work and my other work and school and obedience training (for the dog, not for me, although I am sure I could use some) and cleaning and watching Gone with the Wind (love that movie and it's been on maybe fifty times in the last week) and just lots of stuff. Nothing important, just lots of little things that have added up to no free time for AMG. To give you an idea of the busy-ness, the Fourth of July was the first time I've cracked a beer in weeks. Pretty horrific, I know.

That, plus absolutely nothing of interest has been going on. No major test taking, no having alien babies removed, no moving cross-country, no Dyke Marches, not even any cute kid stories. My life, at the moment, is completely devoid of interest. I haven't even been able to watch much TV in order to make witty commentary on the commercials. I haven't seen any movies lately, haven't been to any parties lately (except the Fourth of July party, and there were no car fires this year, and no accidental explosions, not even any food poisoning. Which, while gross, maybe would have livened up the weekend a bit). Even the dog's been good, so no overly cute dog stories. Maybe the most interesting thing that's happened in the last couple weeks is I switched from drinking Diet Mountain Dew to Diet Cherry Vanilla Dr. Pepper. WOW! I know! Can you believe it??? Crazy shit, I tell you.

Sigh.

I am going to a Rob Zombie concert next Tuesday, so maybe I'll have something interesting after that. At least I'll probably get to see some white trash old lady boobies. And won't that be fun!

14 comments:

Chris said...

Well, at least you've been busy. That's something. Did you at least get to crack many beers on the 4th? I hope you got to have some fun, whatever you did.

And don't worry, I'm still here. You're worth the wait. :)

TYSEN said...

Rob Zombie still has concerts! I don't know why he wouldn't but I just haven't heard about any! My very first concert was a Rob Zombie / Korn concert... it was great!

hannah said...

You went totally "immoderation" on us there for a while. I was only slightly worried.

Dig through the ditches, and burn through the witches. I slam in the back of my Dragula.

Paul Michael Peters said...

Yeah! White trash old lady boobies! Post pictures please!

Anonymous said...

Rob Zombie is bad-ass. And I still read your site. Make sure Rob plays "Thunder Kiss '65" for me.

Lynda said...

I have you on an RSS feed, so I will always be back.

Cute pictures of the puppy being cute works too, you know! :) Or you can dress up your dog, like I did to my poor dog the other day. BWAHAHAHAHA!

JulieGong said...

I'm afraid of Rob Zombie but I'm also afraid of squirrels so...

Anonymous said...

I am so jealous that you get to go to a Zombie concert! I will have to live vicuriously through your eyes ;)

Chixulub said...

Thought you were dead. Welcome back.

Sexy Lexi said...

My love for AMG is unconditional...with or without alien babies.

I'm happy you're back!

T. M. Hunter said...

My only question is (if they'll be in the concert with RZ in your area as they will be here) whether Anthrax is actually going to be sporting the original lineup or not...

Maybe they'll have RZ come out with them on some of their old-time tunes, to turn on all those old ladies (and their boobies).

Gadfly said...

I'll put "Living Dead Girl" in for the drive home in honor of your concert.

Brianne said...

Come visit my blog. It is utterly devoid of any comments. That makes me sad. :(

What the heck channel has Gone With The Wind been on? I love that movie too!

Chris said...

Ahhh...we're all boring. That's why we have to blog to fill our lives with something interesting.

"What do you do?"

"I blog," is your answer as opposed to "uhh, nothing."