Saturday, February 24, 2007

Sweetness in Typography

A short, fun little film for fans of any or all of the following: Pulp Fiction, fonts, the word motherfucker. (Click on the image to view film.)




**NOTE: If the image link doesn't work for you, try clicking here. If that doesn't work, then you must not have the super special secret version of Quicktime you need to watch it. If you're at work it might not work either - my work blocks video. Not that I'm AT work trying to watch it. Because, you know, that would be a waste of my company's money. And so very wrong. Ahem.

You can also go here for a lower-quality version.

5 comments:

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater said...

I couldn't get the video to work. Hey, did you hear that Samuel L. Jackson has "bad motherfucker" written on the bottom of his light saber?

Damsel in Digress said...

i think pulp fiction, fonts, and the word motherfucker may be interests of mine that i am most interested in and now i'm dying to watch this short film but i seem to be having problems with it as well.

wahhhhh.

bush kisses,
damsel in digress

Lara said...

Damn! I don't know why. Let me look...

Anonymous said...

Superb, thanks for that!

Mr. Middlebrow said...

That is an awesome piece of awesomeness--thanks for sharing.

And for those keeping score, I had no trouble getting it to play. On a PC even!