Thursday, November 17, 2005

Toe-Licking Bisexual College Co-eds Covered in Honey

Back in June, I did a post that detailed some of the search terms people had used to get to this site and called it "Sexy Barely Legal Teen Lesbian Ass Lickers." And guess what! On three major search engines, a search of "ass lickers," "lesbian ass," and "lesbian ass lickers" gets you ME! Can you imagine the disappointment these poor horny folks experience when they get here and no lesbian teen teen ass licking is occurring?

The most interesting result was the Google Image search for "sexy jews." At one point, I was first on page one, which is surprising since I am most definitely not Jewish (although I am circumcised), nor would I consider myself particularly sexy. Unfortunately, however, I have since dropped off that search result. My one link to Jon Stewart is gone forever.

This site was also one of the results for:

  • good boob (I'm not sure if that was a typo or if they were truly just looking for one breast, but regardless, my boobs weren't the result, this post was.)
  • celeb boobs (Also a result of the above post. And apparently a very popular search.)
  • nude picture phone
  • mid night pussy (WTF? Is that particular thing better at midnight than, say, at noon?)
  • tight pants women
  • girl pictures (This person might need to learn to narrow down their search.)
  • parents supplying teenagers with condoms (Interesting. Result of this post.)
  • west pussy (Another typo? Or are directional vaginas a new thing?)
I no doubt will soon be one of the top results for "frozen ground beef panties", for which I am very excited. That is, my friends, the pinnacle of success.

20 comments:

ash said...

"girl pictures" - hilarious. Well, at least they're not fussy.

"hot sluts" is always a popular search term for visitors to my site. Surely there must be a millions more appropriate (I use the term loosely) sites for people to go to before mine?

The Girl said...

your parents must be soo proud!

my blog is clearly lacking. I get searches on "cooking", "louis vouittan" and sly and the family stone.

i need to perv my site up a bit!

CJM said...

Some people have far too much time on their hands. Maybe they could... (I'll let you finish the sentence).

Todd said...

what a coincidence! That was exactly what I typed into my eHarmony personality profile under "searching for". Wow.

Chixulub said...

If it makes you feel better 'pimp my black teen' is the #1 keyword for people coming to my blog and I'm not a pimp and the only black teen I know is an eighth grade boy and I'm not 'pimping' him. As far as I can tell, he hasn't even figured out whether he likes girls or not.

But then, 'lobster tattoo' is #2 on the list, followed by 'nobel, schmobel.' 'Non-giant pandas' and 'haw to make your boobs grow faster' are also on the list. Go figure. Makes as much sense as 'lobster-no gravity' and 'honyock gas cutting.'

As for your sex appeal, you protest too much. You're a babe and way too smart not to know it. Ask AMBF and the dozens waiting for him to stand aside...

Ayatollah Mugsy said...

Someone reached my site by searching for the phrase "chewing panties."

Anonymous said...

Is it possible to trade you some baseball cards for transferring the term "sexy jews" over to my website.

Dave Morris said...

I think the pussies that go north/south are preferrable. But that's just how I roll.

scott c said...

It seems by writing posts like this, you're kind of feeding the fire.

I just thought of a way to drive my hit count up. Other than improving my writing, that is...
sc.

sue said...

Hmmm... someday I'm gonna have to try this... Thanks for the idea! LOL!

Blogger said...

my blog recently got hits for "maxi pad fetish" and "scissor fucking grannies"

i don't know if i am more disturbed by the fact that people are googling this crap, or that my blog comes up on those searches. and for "scissor fucking grannies" my blog is the first match.

Just Me said...

LMAO!!! my new blog hasn't generated any search results yet...i must be too boring..

Anonymous said...

I got here with "girl my mother would like". No kidding. Computers don't know everything.

yournamehere said...

Remember the bitter, violent East Pussy-West Pussy feud of the late nineties? We lost some of our most talented pussy, and so needlessly, too.

Unknown said...

I agree pussy is great anytime of the day. Ahem, where do you sign up for the Toe-licking bisexual college coeds covered in honey? :)

Peace

Just Me said...

wow...you'll generate some good ones on this comments section alone!!!

Anonymous said...

I tried East pussy one time and it was just nasty. West pussy however tastes like chicken but could give your The Bird Flu. Good stuff. Wow....sorry about all that. I have gone insane.

Anonymous said...

This Palinode guy is hilarious. Completely crazy. But hilarious.

And Post secret is a blog now?

*

exile said...

it usually hotter around noon, thus it get's a little more "humid"

Pipi Longstockings said...

Man! How do I get tht to happen for my blog. I would love to be categorized as hot beef panties!